- Introducing the New Powder-Coated Roughneck Barrel Smoker by Hasty Bake Charcoal Grills
Introducing the New Powder-Coated Roughneck Barrel Smoker by Hasty Bake Charcoal Grills
PRE-ORDERS BEGIN TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7th!
Let us introduce you to the gorgeous cousin of the very popular Roughneck Barrel Smoker - Black Powder. This smoker has all the same features as the Stainless Roughneck and the Corten Steel Roughneck and is offered in two versions.
Picture this: you're standing in front of a brand new powder coated Roughneck barrel smoker. It's shiny, it's sleek, and it's just begging to be fired up. That's what we're all about - bringing you the best grilling accessories and equipment to take your BBQ game to the next level.
Included in Base Model $999.00:
- Elevated rack for hanging meat with included S-hooks
- One set of heavy duty stainless steel laser-cut cooking grates
- Mirrored stainless HB logo plate and vent wheels
- All-new stainless ash pan
- Secondary level of rails for adding additional grill grates if you choose - purchase additional rack here
Fully Loaded $1,199.00 - Includes everything from the base model plus:
- Installed wheel kit for easy movement
- Tel-Tru thermometer
- Secondary removable lower cooking rack
Roughneck Barrel Smoker Features:
- Stainless steel hardware
- Slide in heat deflector
- *NEW* Stainless steel laser-cut cooking grates
- Full-access fire door
- Fully-gasketed hood and fire door
- Stainless steel spring handles
- Adjustable door latches
- Included elevated hanging rack
- 22 inches of vertical hanging space (7.96 cubic feet of hanging space)
- Exterior Dimensions: 36.75 x 28.75" x 28.75 (38.75" tall with optional wheel kit (included/installed in fully loaded pro model)
- Interior Dimensions: 34.37" x 21.75" x 20.62
- Cooking Surface Height: 33.5" from firebox
- Cooking Space: 20" x 19.4" (Factory expandable to double with optional lower grate kit - included in fully loaded model)
- Cold Rolled Powder Coated Steel: (18 gauge hood and body, 1/4" and 3/16" components)
- Weight: 110lbs
About Hasty Bake Charcoal Grills:
Founded in 1948 by the one and only Grant Hastings, Hasty Bake Charcoal Grills has been on a mission to make grilling, baking and smoking over charcoal easy, fun, and oh-so-tasty. We're all about those sizzling steaks, those juicy burgers, those perfectly charred veggies, and those oh so tender and flavorful smoked meats that will send your taste buds and your BBQ bragging rights into orbit.
Whether your a Pitmaster or a backyard BBQ enthusiast, we've got something for everyone. Our products are carefully engineered and handcrafted right here in the United States (Tulsa, Oklahoma to be precise) to ensure top-notch quality and performance, because we believe that grilling should be a breeze (and not a headache).
So, join us on this smoky, mouthwatering journey and let's make some delicious memories together. Because when it comes to charcoal grilling, baking, and smoking, we're the real deal. (And we've got the grill marks to prove it!)