PLEASE NOTE: Holidays shipping times may vary due to high increase of sales. For exact shipping times, please contact Hasty Bake directly. 1-800-4AN-OVEN or 918-665-8220
- Shipping charges apply for both ground and freight shipments.
- All orders will leave our warehouse and ship within 3 business days. We do our best to exceed these expectations and ship all of our orders by the following business day, but this process can be slowed down during our busy Spring and Summer seasons.
- Expect shipping delays around all major holidays.
- All Ground parcel shipments can be expected to arrive in 3-7 days from the day that the order ships, depending on your location from our warehouse in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Inclement weather or other events may cause delay in shipping. Hasty Bake will not provide refunds on shipping delays due to natural causes or freight company delays.
- All Ground parcel shipments will be left by your front door unless otherwise noted. If parcel was delivered, but package is not visible, please contact shipping company first to file a claim.
- All Freight shipments must be signed for when the grill is delivered. The freight company will call you to schedule a day/time to deliver your grill. Once the grill is delivered, check the shipment over carefully for any visible shipping damage. If the box/grill look damaged, then refuse the shipment and call us immediately.
- It’s very important that you provide us with a good phone number so the trucking company can get a hold of you when the grill is ready for delivery.
- The Freight company will not store your grill. They will return the grill to us within a few days of not being able to get a hold of you. If the grill is returned, you are responsible for all freight charges to deliver and return the grill.
- If you provide us with a good email address then we can enter that information into our Ground and Freight shipping tool to allow the shipping company to email you the tracking information for your order. That way, you can track the package from the time it leaves our warehouse until it arrives at your doorstep.
- Once the item leaves our warehouse, it’s out of our hands. Meaning, we trust that the freight company we have chosen will do it’s best to deliver your order in a timely manner.