- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
NOTE: It is very important to check over the condition of the grill before you sign for it. Please make sure there is no visual damage to the outside of the box upon arrival. If there is visible damage to the outside of the box, refuse shipment and contact us immediately so that we may make a claim with the shipping company and get another grill sent out to you.
ll shipments, unless specifically denoted, are curbside shipments. In home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charges, and is not necessarily available even if the customer is willing to pay more for the service.
- All larger items, shipped via freight line, will require a signature at the time of delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any problems with this type of delivery at the time of purchase. We are not responsible for additional shipping costs on merchandise not delivered due to the shipping company’s inability to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include, but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments.
- We reserve the right to choose which freight line carries your shipment, and we do our best to choose the best possible carrier for your location. We do not, however, control the shipping companies. Once the freight line has picked up a shipment, we cannot change the shipping address, we cannot make a delivery happen on a certain day, and we can only approximate delivery times.
- If you need to correct or change the delivery address of a shipment, add lift gate service, etc, after the grill has been picked up by the freight line, you (the customer) will be responsible for any additional charges to perform these services.
- We will only ship grills to the continuous United States. Please call for individual quotes if you live outside of this area.
- The customer is responsible for all duties and tariffs on International shipments.
- Our in-stock orders will take approximately 7-10 business days to reach the customer. Any special orders will take approximately 2-4 weeks.
- We will only ship accessories to the continuous United States. Please call for individual quotes if you live outside of this area.
- The customer is responsible for all duties and tariffs on International shipments.
- To receive a refund, the original packing invoice must accompany your returned item(s) – please keep a copy of the original invoice for your records.
- You can return any item within 30 days from the date of shipment, EXCEPT: items that have been installed, used in any manner, or special order items. On any return, the customer is responsible for the shipping charges from us to the customer and again from the customer back to us – even if the item was originally shipped at no charge. All returns require previous communication with Hastybake.com. To contact us about your return, please click here
- If we shipped you the wrong item or the item was damaged upon arrival, we apologize. We will pay to have the item returned to us and we will ship out the correct item at no charge.
- Hastybake.com will do our best to satisfy every customer and make every transaction as easy as possible. Please contact us if you have any questions about our products or services.
Warranty Information: Warranty on any and all merchandise sold through hastybake.com is the responsibility of the respective manufacturer. You will need to contact the manufacturer to honor the warranty that accompanies your purchase. Hastybake.com will only handle warranty issues for Hasty Bake Ovens purchased through this site.
Sales Tax: We are required to charge sales tax on all purchases made in Oklahoma. The sales tax rate is 8.517% for Oklahoma residents. This amount will be added to your merchandise total and reflected on your credit card charges. Sales to any state other than Oklahoma are tax-free!
Rejected Deliveries and Shipments: All rejected shipments and/or deliveries (excluding damaged items) will be subject to a 20% restocking fee for the product, and the actual shipping charges incurred by Hastybake.com. The actual shipping charges include shipping the item to the customer and returning the item back to us. This policy applies to all products, including items that are featured with free shipping promotions.
Damaged Grill Deliveries: If your grill arrives damaged, refuse delivery and call us immediately. This way, we have proof that the item was damaged by the shipping company and not by the customer. In the rare event that your grill does arrive damaged, we will ship a replacement grill to you at no additional cost, and we will be responsible for all freight claims. If you cancel your order due to damage received in transit, and you do not allow us to ship a replacement to you at no additional cost, Hastybake.com will file the freight claim on your behalf and refund your money once we receive reimbursement from the freight company. This process typically takes 45-60 days. If you do not inspect your shipment for damages right away, Hastybake.com cannot be held responsible for the damages later. Cancelled Orders: All orders that are cancelled prior to shipment will be subject to a 3% cancellation fee. Orders cancelled after shipment will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Pricing Policy: Hastybake.com reserves the right to change item pricing or information at any time. As a result, prices on our website may not be accurately updated at the time you are shopping. If an item is ordered off of the Internet before we have updated prices, the price at the time of purchase will be honored.If the price of an item is lowered after a purchase is made, Hastybake.com will not refund the difference to the customer.
MS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- User Opt-In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive auto-dialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- User Opt-Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt-out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Hasty Bake and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery, and sale of grills, accessories, seasonings, manufactured parts, etc. Messages may include checkout reminders.
- Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
- Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt-outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
- MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
- Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with a text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text-messaging instructions.
- Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18), and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
- Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Tulsa, Oklahomabefore one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Hasty Bake’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- Florida Law:We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests, and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
- Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.