Bertha Cowboy Stove
Kent Rollins' signature wood-burning stove, affectionately named Bertha, is the centerpiece of Kent's cowboy cooking style. Made by hand in Tulsa, Oklahoma of 1/4" and 3/16" heavy-duty, corten steel, this stove will last a lifetime. Corten is specially designed to surface rust and self-seal, creating a rustic outer shell without affecting the integrity of the steel. High quality welds, craftsman tooling marks, and raw ingenuity proudly patina this functional showpiece. No two stoves are exactly alike, and years of use will provide you with some cowboy stories of your own to tell family and friends.
Included ($400 Value)
- Heavy duty casters and rubber wheels
- Lifter hook
- Cooking grates
- 2 Heavy duty, all-welded stove doors provide two-sided access
- Fully-welded floor to contain fire
- Fold down side tables
- Tie-down handles
- Heat shields to protect legs from the stove walls
- Removable stovetop "eyes" for 10", 12" and 16" dutch ovens and skillets (lifter hook included)
- 6" chimney opening
- Three 1/4" steel round-bar cooking grates
- Heavy duty solid rubber caster wheels
- Purchase will grant access to exclusive Bertha videos and content!
- Some minor assembly required: wheels, handles, chimney, cooking grates, side tables and Dutch oven panels.
Bertha is proudly handmade to order. Please allow 5-7 weeks for shipping.
*Due to the large size and weight of Bertha, it will ship on a framed crate and the customer is responsible for all shipping costs. Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. Bertha does not qualify for free shipping. Bertha will be delivered by 3rd party carrier to owner’s driveway. Uncrating/backyard delivery service not available. Invite some friends over for a cowboy meal and enlist their help to uncrate and assemble her!
- 30” x 32.125” x 52.25”
- Corten steel (1/4" and 3/16")